Wellness. Wisdom. Laughter.
I believe that everyone has wellness potential…the ability to be the healthiest you possible.
I know that achieving your wellness potential is easier than you think.
When you embrace three simple ideas, you’ll be on your way to reaching your wellness potential.
- Observe the holy trinity of common wellness wisdom
- Eat for health
- Move. Move. Move
- Don’t smoke…ever
- Laughter is an essential component of a well-nourished body and well-nourished spirit
- Strong bonds with friends and family are critical building blocks of longer life and can cure many ills along the way
Wellness for Life
Achieving your wellness potential should be an achievement for life. Even when you slip…and, occasionally, you will…you’ll find your way back if you keep in mind my wellness top ten:
- Know your body…and know your risks
- Get regular check-ups
- Be / stay smoke-free
- Stay active
- Eat a healthy diet
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Manage your stress
- Limit your alcohol intake
- Stick with your healthy habits
Remember, when you make wellness a priority, you will be empowered and take charge. When you take charge, you can make change.